Menu Menu

Farm Insurance

Home Building / Contents- Covers your Home and Contents including all domestic outbuildings and their contents

Farm Liability - Covers your legal liability for injury or damage to other people or their property

Business Interruption - Covers you for some nominated financial losses which arise from your farm activities

Property - Insures your farm property - e.g sheds, farm machinery, hay, fencing, farm produce, consumables

Livestock - covers your sheep/cattle against fire, lightning, impact by vehicle

Working Dogs - Covering your farm dogs (not domestic) against accidental death

Tractors/Machinery - Covers Tractors/headers/ farm only motor cycles etc against accidental damage/theft of the insured item

Theft - Covers your farm contents,produce and hay (excluding machinery/trailers) for theft from the farm

General Property - Covers specific farm content items you have select anywhere in Australia

Machinery Breakdown - Covering electrical or mechanical breakdown of farm motors/pumps

Transit - Covers your own livestock, produce or property whilst in transit for Fire, Flood, collision and/or overturning of conveying vehicle

Electronic Equipment - Covering Electronic plant for any unforeseen or sudden physical loss

Private Motor - Covers Private motor vehicles, caravans, trailers

Commercial Motor - Covering all Farm motor vehicles, utes, trucks, trailers, motor bikes

Personal Accident & Sickness - Insures you for a weekly benefit or capital benefit against you sustaining an injury or illness

Check out this Video on Business Interruption from Vero


Murdoch Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd
127 Swanport Road
Murray BridgeSA 5253
P: (08) 8532 3200
F: (08) 8531 1511

ABN 99 105 567 995

Murdoch Insurance Brokers is an
AFS Licensee (License No: 247118)
Current Financial Services Guide (FSG)


Personal Insurance

Commercial/Business Insurance

Professional Insurance

Farm Insurance