Why Choose a Broker
Why use a Steadfast Broker?
- Because you’ll get the personalised service you look for from an autonomous business, together with the expertise and support you’d expect from a large organisation.
- Because with the support of a national management group, Steadfast Members have the buying power that gives them access to the majority of the Australian insurance market.
- Because our Member’s collective capabilities, experience and team approach, allow them to assess and offer a wide range of products and services.
- Because you’ll benefit from policy wordings that are exclusive to the Steadfast Group, developed in conjunction with the largest insurers in Australia.
- Because our strategic partnerships cover all major classes of businesses and various niche products. Our brokers can source quality products from a broad, flexible range.
- Because the business is placed with the best interest of the client in mind.
Murdoch Insurance Brokersis part of the largest insurance broker network in Australia and New Zealand, the Steadfast Group.
Comprised of over 300 brokerages spread across more than 700 offices, the Steadfast Group generated over $6.1 billion in sales in FY15. This scale gives Steadfast flexibility and influence when negotiating with major insurers on behalf of Steadfast brokers and results in us being able to provide our customers with access to multiple insurance companies, a broad range of products, competitive pricing and valuable advice.
As a client of a Steadfast network insurance broker, you get the best of both worlds – local and personalised service, with the insurance expertise and support of a large organisation.
Strength when you need it.
Check out this Video on Business Interruption from Vero
Murdoch Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd
127 Swanport Road
Murray BridgeSA 5253
P: (08) 8532 3200
F: (08) 8531 1511
ABN 99 105 567 995
Murdoch Insurance Brokers is an
AFS Licensee (License No: 247118)
Current Financial Services Guide (FSG)